We are currently seeking a Brand Ambassador with emphasis on the market of Northern Virginia. The portfolio this role will represent includes Duvel, Boulevard Brewing Co., Brewery Ommegang, and Brasserie D’Achouffe.
The successful Brand Ambassador candidate will conduct sampling at primarily off premise locations with occasional on premise events. Sampling events at on-premise locations (bars, nightclubs) will require approaching patrons to sample and promote the featured brands. Sampling events at off-premise locations (liquor and grocery stores) will require providing samples and suggestive selling to consumers in the retail location.
- Pour beer in a professional and friendly manner
- Greet and interact with guests
- Assess guests needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Check guest identification to verify they are of legal drinking age
- Maintain a clean and organized bar
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Follow SMART guidelines for responsible serving
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Goal oriented
- Craft beer enthusiast
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly – must be able to converse about the various beers we brew
- Ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Comfortable working independently
- Will be required to obtain liquor license, SMART training & Beer Server Certification
- Evening and Weekend work required
- Must be 21 years of age or older serve alcohol
- Valid government issued photo ID / drivers license
- Reliable Cell Phone
- Desired prior industry knowledge and experience (i.e. bartender, alcohol store clerk, wait staff)
This is a remote position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)